- Help children to express their feeling
- Build strong foundation of using language
- Fulfill the sensitive period - language
- Reading is taught by phonetic sounds of each letter.
- Use motor memory to teach cursive writing
- Color coded grammar exercises
"Free the child's potential, and you will transform him/her into the world."
- Maria Montessori
- Aware of the sounds in the words children use.
- Individual sounds composed into words.
Phonetic Reading Materials
- To read phonetic words
Preparation for Reading & Writing
Practical Life and Sensorial Activities
Grammar - General information
Rules and definition
- Introduce different categories of grammar
The Sandpaper Letters
- To learn the shape of each letter
- To gain a muscular memory of writing each letter by tracing
Grammar - application
The Detective Adjective Game
- Understand the function and meaning of the adjective